Grand Junction, Colorado
1.6
Insurance Plans Acceptance

Update by user Dec 28, 2018

I still haven’t heard anything from them and don’t know who to contact to report them. I paid 500.00 which they are supposed to send me.

They kept telling me they hadn’t received the damage report but that was last month and haven’t heard anything since. I think it’s just a stalling tactic and can’t believe the rental company wouldn’t want to get the rental car fixed as soon as possible.

I wish I could find their headquarters so I could contact their CEO. I think they are avoiding paying the 500.00

Original review posted by user Nov 27, 2018

I rented a car in October and purchased insurance through Aon. The car had minor damage and I sent 10 pages of documents 3 weeks ago which they requested and they are still asking for the same information.

Employees are act like they have better things to do than talk to me.

When I call I either get put on hold, disconnected or transferred.

There is no point in asking them to call because I will just get the run around. Hopefully in March or April this can be resolved and I can get my 500.00 back.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aon Claim.

Aon Cons: Way they kept my money, Very slow processing, Very bad, Pompous attitude, Entire aon claims process including aon customer service.

Comments