1.6
Insurance Plans Acceptance

Have Humana Gold plan no longer offered this time. Representative I got assigned to this time was an ***.

First they put me into a plan for Medi Blue Plus then I got rejection letter because it was submitted outside open enrollment (1 day early). AON then took that off plans being offered even though it showed starting 1-1-17 it was available! Have been on the phone over 10 hours, a total of 4 hours going through the voice verification and it still is not fixed as of 11-25-16. They show numerous submissions for the same Blue Shield plan I requested.

I got enrollment letter from Blue Shield to begin on 2-1-17 and didn't show my primary doctor on card that I know was on the website when I entered my doctors and prescription. My husbands is still showing incomplete at insurer and every time I get in touch with my agent its 10-15 days to see if it got fixed. This is getting to be insane. Something that should have taken 6 minutes has taken over 6 weeks and still not fixed!

Where do they get these people who can't even enter the information into the system correctly? I don't even know how to escalate this. I have personally spent over 20 hours trying to get enrolled this year.

AON not only has incompetent people but a very user UNFRIENDLY website. I absolutely hate dealing with them but unfortunately my company makes us use them for our insurance.

Aon Cons: Medicare advantage enrollment aon retirees.

Comments