5.0

My wife and my daughter have just returned from travel to Asia. On their way to their great vacation, my mother-in-law had a stroke and was admitted to the hospital ICU, requiring my wife and daughter to re-book their flight.

We consulted AON and were advised to fill up a form, gather the proper supporting documents and send it to AON, which we did. We are extremely happy and satisfied to get 100% of the refund for the cost of adjusting the tickets, which was over USD 1,000.00. A big sigh of relief. AON is doing real business.

With no reservation, we recommend AON. Rowena/AnneG, Bronx New York (by JaG)

Product or Service Mentioned: Aon Affinity Travel Insurance.

Reason of review: Reliable warranty.

Aon Pros: Excellent service.

Comments

How long did it take you to get your money back if you don't mind me asking? I had a death in the family, which I was told by an AON representative was the number one reason to be refunded. Provided all the documentation and 4 weeks later haven't heard or received any updates?

Consider yourself lucky. My family member had sudden vision loss and was ordered a different treatment plan.

We can't get our flight reimbursed. Can't even get a helpful person at AON.