I am 77 years old and was scheduled to go on a cruise on 9/10/2017. I had to cancel because I became ill.

I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia when I was 47, and occasionally have flare ups. It is an auto immune disorder, and I have severe body pain, and fatigue when I do have a flare up. I took out Aon travel insurance, and was assured that it was a good policy and should I become ill, I would be covered. Not so!

My doctor sent a letter and they denied the claim, saying that the doctor needed to say that I was disabled. My doctor would not use the language or word, "disabled", instead she stated that the trip would be too tiring and extremely stressful for me, because I need to just rest and have quietness because of the extreme pain, fatigue and weakness. They denied my claim, and have given me the run around, always talking to different people who do sound like "used care salesmen," and giving me different ways to word the claim yet still denying the claim. They do not return phone calls, left several messages.

They wanted to give me a $655 credit for a future trip, and I refused.

This was a class reunion trip and I was looking froward to going, and would have never canceled, if I thought I could physically handle it. Buyer beware, after reading all of the complaints, do not use this insurance company.

Review about: Aon Affinity Travel Insurance.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments